Seria Oilfield & Sungai Liang Park
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brunei Darussalam, Mukim Amo
- Product code: BG107
Highlights: Sungai Liang Rainforest Park | Billion Barrel Monument | Kuala Belait Oil Town
- Pick-up from hotel lobby
- Stop by Tutong town shop for morning refreshment
- Brief stop at Sungai Liang Rainforest Park
- Drive pass BLNG & Seria Oil refinery facilities
- Photostop at Billion Barrel monument & Kuala Belait town
Pick up from Hotel and proceed to the Oil district of Brunei.
Your tour starts with pick up from your hotel and goes on a one hour scenic drive to Seria Oil town. On the way, a brief stop at *Sungai Liang Rainforest Park. Continue passing by Brunei Methanol plant, Brunei Liquid Natural Gas facilities (BLNG), Lumut beach to see offshore oil rick and Oil tanker in the distance. Your trip will pass through Brunei Oil refinery facilities, see huge oil storage tank. Upon reaching Seria Oil town, you will be able to see the “nodding donkeys” (Mechanical & Electric oil pump) & “Christmas Tree” (Natural Gas Valve). After that, photo stop at the Billionth Barrel Monument which is located on Seria Beach and at a nodding Donkey nearby. Proceed to the less known town of Kuala Belait where you will have lunch. After lunch, stroll around this unique small town before proceeding back to Bandar Seri Begawan. The tour ends at your hotel.
- Pick-up/Drop-off in BSB & its vicinity
- Private air condition car/van transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Pick-up/Drop-off outside BSB & its vicinity
- Visits/Stops outside of the itinerary
- Food and drinks beyond those included
- Additional services beyond those stated
- Free gifts or souvenirs
Urban settings: walking required, some unshaded areas, zebra crossings.
What to wear
- Light airy clothing suitable for warm, humid weather
- Comfortable footwear with good grip
- Modesty in attire to be observed at all times
What to bring
- Small bag
- Small towel (for sweat)
- Raincoat/Compact umbrella
- Notepad w/pen or pencil
- Medication (if required)
Terms & Conditions
- Provision of package is on a seat-in-coach basis. Cost based on Minimum 2 pax going. Extra charges will be levied for personal tours.
- The operator and its affiliates exclude any liability for any discomfort, death or injury occurring within our premises or on tours conducted resulting from guest's own negligence or from circumstances, natural or otherwise, beyond reasonable foresight of the operator.
- Entry into museums, mosques and galleries on this tour are free-of-charge. Some air-conditioned venues require removal of footwear, so cotton socks are encouraged for those uncomfortable with cold tiled floors.
- Most venues involve steps, and do not have elevator facilities for those who have difficulty. However, guests with special needs/conditions requiring assistance may still be accommodated. Kindly state special needs/conditions at time of enquiry.
- Arrangement of visits and photo stops not necessarily in the order given in the itinerary.
- Any tours on Thursdays and Fridays have to take into consideration changes to itinerary, as mosques are closed on Thursdays and until late afternoon on Fridays (and subject closed due to religious functions), and museums and galleries close from 11:30-14:30hrs on Fridays. Kindly enquire for more information. (Sungai Liang Forest Museum & Rainforest Park: Closed during Friday, Sunday & public holiday)
- Pick-up/Drop-off within BSB & its vicinity include all town centre hotels and locations, as well as hotels and locations at Mile 1, Kiulap, Gadong, Mata-Mata and Berakas, and excludes Jerudong and other areas. Kindly enquire on your location to be sure.
- Duration of tour is calculated beginning from pre-arranged pick-up time to the pre-arranged drop-off time, unless otherwise stated.
- As a guided tour, timing and duration of visits and stops are pre-arranged, and any requests, demands or expectation for longer durations will not be entertained.
- Guests requesting pick-up and drop-off from Jerudong and its vicinity (Empire Hotel) will have tour commences half an hour earlier, and end half an hour later.