Beautiful Bandar & Water Village
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brunei Darussalam, Mukim Amo
- Product code: BG121
Highlights: Royal Palace | Jame Asr Mosque | Royal Regalia Museum | Kg Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery | Water Village | Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
- Photo Stop at the Royal Palace
- Visit Royal Regalia Museum
- Visit Jame Asr' Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque (Thursday & Friday closed for inside visit)
- Panoramic boat tour of Water Village
- Visit the Kampong Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery and stroll along the wooden walkways to have a close look at some water village homes
- Photo Stop at Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
A short and sweet condensed tour suitable for those who don't have a whole day to spare, infused with outdoor activities and historical visits to the nation’s greatest icons. This tour covers visit to the amazing Jame Asr’ Hassanal Mosque in which the country’s modern Islamic lifestyle resonates, visit to the Royal Regalia museum and enjoy its grandiose exhibits of Brunei’s royal family and life sized replicas of the Sultan’s life and success. A quick photo-stop at the Royal Palace the largest palace residence in the world before heading to the famous water village. You will be taken via a speedboat “water-taxi” for a panoramic boat ride across the Brunei River. Visit the Kampong Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery and stroll along the wooden walkways to have a close look at some water village homes. Lastly, photo-stop at the golden domed Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque before heading back to the hotel.
- Pick-up/Drop-off in BSB & its vicinity
- Land transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Water transport in local water taxi boat
- English-speaking tour guide
- Visits/Stops as per itinerary
- Pick-up/Drop-off outside BSB & its vicinity
- Visits/Stops outside of the itinerary
- Food and drinks beyond those included
- Food orders beyond buffet allocated
- Free gifts or souvenirs
Urban settings: walking required, some unshaded areas, zebra crossings.
- Light airy clothing suitable for warm, humid weather
- Comfortable footwear with good grip
- Modesty in attire to be observed at all times
You might want to bring along
- Small bag
- Small towel (for sweat)
- Sun lotion
- Raincoat/Compact umbrella
- Medication (if required)
- Refillable water bottle
- Isotonic drink
Some Things to Note
Entry into museums, mosques and galleries on this tour are free-of-charge. Some air-conditioned venues require removal of footwear, so cotton socks are encouraged for those uncomfortable with cold tiled floors.
Most venues involve steps, and do not have elevator facilities for those who have difficulty. However, guests with special needs/conditions requiring assistance may still be accommodated. Kindly state special needs/conditions at time of enquiry.
Arrangement of visits and photo stops not necessarily in the order given in the itinerary.
Any tours on Thursdays and Fridays have to take into consideration changes to itinerary, as mosques are closed on Thursdays and until late afternoon on Fridays (and subject to closure due to religious functions), and museums and galleries close from 11:30-14:30hrs on Fridays. Kindly enquire for more information.
Pick-up/Drop-off within BSB & its vicinity include all town centre hotels and locations, as well as hotels and locations at Mile 1, Kiulap, Gadong, Mata-Mata and Berakas, and excludes Jerudong and other areas. Kindly enquire on your location to be sure.
Duration of tour is calculated beginning from pre-arranged pick-up time to the pre-arranged drop-off time, unless otherwise stated.
As a guided tour, timing and duration of visits and stops are pre-arranged, and any requests, demands or expectation for longer durations will not be entertained.
Guests requesting pick-up and drop-off from Jerudong and its vicinity (Empire Hotel) will have tour commencement half an hour earlier, and end half an hour later.