Brunei By Night
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brunei Darussalam, Mukim Amo
- Product code: BG105
Highlights: Gadong Night Market | Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque | Jame Asr’ Mosque | Royal Palace | Eco-Corridor Park | RIPAS bridge
• Pick-up from Hotel lobby
• Food sampling at Gadong Night Market
• Photo Stop at Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
• Photo Stop at Jame Asr' Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
• Photo Stop at 'Istana Nurul Iman' (Royal Palace)
• Photo Stop at Taman Mahkota Jubli Emas, formerly known as Eco-Corridor Park
• Panoramic drive across the newly built RIPAS bridge
DescriptionWhether you’re visiting Brunei for work related purposes or doing over night layovers, this package is suitable for those who wants to explore this majestic city at night time. See a different side to Brunei as it changes to warm starry nights from the morning’s hustle. Locals take pride in their unique delicacies which is why a trip to the Gadong Night Market will be the first on the tour’s list. Take advantage of cheap local quality cuisines full of dramatic flavours that tantalize your taste buds.
Your visit will then continue to Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, a nation icon not to be missed. Next, visit the amazing Jame Asr’ Hassanal Mosque in which the country’s modern Islamic lifestyle resonates. You will stop by at Istana Nurul Iman - considered the largest residential palace in the world.
- Pick-up/Drop-off in BSB & its vicinity
- Land transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Visits/Stops as per itinerary
- Food sampling at night market
- Pick-up/Drop-off outside BSB & its vicinity
- Visits/Stops outside of the itinerary
- Food and drinks beyond those included
- Additional services beyond those stated
- Free gifts or souvenirs
Urban settings: walking required
- Light airy clothing suitable for warm, humid weather
- Comfortable footwear with good grip
- Modesty in attire to be observed at all times
You might want to bring along
- Small bag
- Raincoat/Compact umbrella
- Medication (if required)
- Refillable water bottle
Some Things to Note
Entry into museums, mosques and galleries on this tour are free-of-charge. Some air-conditioned venues require removal of footwear, so cotton socks are encouraged for those uncomfortable with cold tiled floors.
Most venues involve steps, and do not have elevator facilities for those who have difficulty. However, guests with special needs/conditions requiring assistance may still be accommodated. Kindly state special needs/conditions at time of enquiry.
Arrangement of visits and photo stops not necessarily in the order given in the itinerary.
Any tours on Thursdays and Fridays have to take into consideration changes to itinerary, as mosques are closed on Thursdays and until late afternoon on Fridays (and subject closed due to religious functions), and museums and galleries close from 11:30-14:30hrs on Fridays. Kindly enquire for more information.
Pick-up/Drop-off within BSB & its vicinity include all town centre hotels and locations, as well as hotels and locations at Mile 1, Kiulap, Gadong, Mata-Mata and Berakas, and excludes Jerudong and other areas. Kindly enquire on your location to be sure.
Duration of tour is calculated beginning from pre-arranged pick-up time to the pre-arranged drop-off time, unless otherwise stated.
As a guided tour, timing and duration of visits and stops are pre-arranged, and any requests, demands or expectation for longer durations will not be entertained.
Guests requesting pick-up and drop-off from Jerudong and its vicinity (Empire Hotel) will have tour commencement half an hour earlier, and end half an hour later.